Friday

"Australia & me ...;o)"

Croc's hunting with cam



Me enjoying the scones, the carrot cake and dates pudding


Freezing...our outing to coffee field was on the coldest day there, it was raining



Wish I have an underwater cam tho!

My birthday trip, trekking nature
I woke up on my birthday for this breakfast prepared by my mate
Ended my birthday's day with huge candles after birthday dinner

OZ is one of many best trips, with great company of friends and families, nice weather, peaceful & calming ambient, fine dining, unwind, beautiful scenes, fresh breeze, more relaxing, down to earth...
it feels like am belongs to the surroundings, am recognized those places that i've been and 
they're all been good to me, they move around me...everything felt quite like home
(all pixs. courtesy of @NZr)

"It was yesterday I thought myself a fragment quivering without rhythm in the sphere of life,
Now I know that I am the sphere, and all life in rhythmic fragments moves within me ~ Kahlil Gibran"