Monday

missing myhome...


stairway to my room, love the natural lighting


my own painting to wall~when i was young, kiddy... mymom let me hv my own wall to express my creativity...


my so called "antiques collection" the sewing machine belong to my nana, the 1950's bowling and phone belong to my grand dad, the two frames of bali; topeng barong and uluwatu mountain~ got it from some "wayan" that ive visited his place and i ask him if i can have it.of course exchange with some token of appreciation;D



my room, my sanctuary...it's private and "NO ENTRY"


my tv chair...it is really ergonomics, awesome chair, love it

my dining, a custom made when i did interior for showroom, i got it for my own too;P
always love fern, those dry fern (inside the tempered glass) taken from my mom's

small dining to entertain my bff...we always chat and hv drinks here till wee hours...


view from top, my room...


the curtain was given by mom, most of my sculptures and displays got it from where else..."BALI"
how i wish i've home in bali, there'll be no walls to seperate us from beach and nature...and i love dry flowers, it's hard look yet elegant
and plus i dont use air cond at all and light that much, cos every corner all natural lightings and natural ventilations lots of big openings, how cool is that...