Monday

remembering what love is...



first time when i knew what love is... i was very much younger, when my dad played guitar and sang "I'm on fire" by Bruce Springsteen.still remember, while he sang, he shyly looked at mom...which i found his acts amusing...not till he passed away, it comes to my senses that, my dad, a very quiet gentleman and always kept everything to himself, deep down the greatest lover, only had his eyes fixed at mom.even when he gasp his last breath...he said he wants mom, we thought he was talking about his mom, turns out, he wanted our mom...his wife...that was so beautiful...to end a perfect love story with the same look that he had while he sang that song...dad, you may have lost your war that day, but believe me, you've win her forever...
"Life isn't a fairy tale, but it won't do any harm to have a little romance in every person's life..."
~ LOVE is four letters word~